What's Included on the Cruise
- 10 nights on the Marina
- Private Cocktail Parties
- Private Wine Maker's Dinner
- Selected Dutcher Crossing Wines and Dinner
- Pre-paid Gratuities
- Four free Oceanias Shore Excursions (Oceania Choice and Exclusive Excursions Excluded)
- Free Internet (One Person Per Stateroom)
- Personally Escorted by Owner Debra Mathy
- Optional Free Air from Selected U.S. Gateways or Air Credit
- Optional Pre and Post Cruise Packages
November 1-11, 2016
Join us on our cruise, 10 nights from Venice to Rome, that will be personally
escorted by owner Debra Mathy
of Dutcher Crossing Winery.
The remnants of masterpieces from antiquity are as fascinating as works created today by artisans practicing techniques passed down through the centuries. Take a short motorboat ride from Venice to the island of Murano to visit the renowned glass factory and observe the masters as they create gorgeous works of art. On the Croatian island of Pag, residents continue the tradition of lacemaking with intricate, delicate handiwork. See the Renaissance paintings and exquisite Byzantine icons at the Byzantine Museum of Zakynthos, and make your way to Ta’ Qali in the center of Malta, a former World War II airfield that is now an enormous crafts village. Some of the most astounding works are the brilliant mosaics and frescoes preserved in the ancient city of Pompeii.
This culinary sojourn is hosted by world-renowned master chef Jacques Pépin, who is Executive Culinary Director for Oceania Cruises. Guests will be treated to specially-designed signature menus, engaging lectures, culinary demonstrations and much more.
TRAVEL. TASTE. EXPLORE. EXPERIENCE.